WHAT TO TAKE
What products do you recommend?
- We recommend our entire product line to help you fuel your day.
- PROGENEX More Muscle: Start your day right and achieve your best body composition ever as you build lean muscle mass, burn fat and increase muscle size and strength.
- PROGENEX Force: Feel the Power Surge as you take PROGENEX Force, the premier pre-workout product that increases oxygen, strength, stamina, and mental clarity and focus.
- PROGENEX Recovery: Taken post-workout, Recovery helps your muscles rebuild and recover so that you can hit it hard again. And again. And Again. Reset Your “GO” Signal and Recover Strong with PROGENEX Recovery.
- PROGENEX Omega+: Omega+ is a powerful omega 3 supplement that helps reduce inflammation, speed recovery and enhance performance. Featuring krill and calamari oil, the all-natural anti-inflammatory astaxanthin and vitamin D, PROGENEX Omega+ is the perfect oil for your most important machine.
- PROGENEX Flow: Hydrolyzed salmon protein isolate for easy digestion. Power through your mid-day lulls with a refreshing splash of PROGENEX Flow.
- PROGENEX Build: Optimize your energy levels during high intensity workouts so that you can go harder and longer.
- PROGENEX Cocoon: Sip a hot cup of Cocoon prior to bedtime and achieve a deep, sound, restorative and reparative sleep. Recover while you rest.
Can I use PROGENEX More Muscle as a meal replacement?
Absolutely. However, PROGENEX More Muscle is not formulated as a meal replacement so it does not have many carbs and no fats. To get the most out of a meal replacement you might want to mix some healthy carbs (fruits) and fats (coconut oil, nut butters). This will also help keep you full enough until the next meal.
HOW TO TAKE IT
When should I take PROGENEX Recovery?
Immediately after training.
How often can I take PROGENEX Recovery?
You can take PROGENEX Recovery after every training session. If you are training multiple times in one day, you can take a PROGENEX Recovery shake after each session.
Should I take PROGENEX Recovery on non-training days?
PROGENEX Recovery is specifically designed as a post-training supplement. Taking it on non-training days will not necessarily add additional recovery gains. However, it would increase your high quality protein intake.
Can I take PROGENEX Recovery with PROGENEX More Muscle?
Do I need to add double the water if I take PROGENEX Recovery with PROGENEX More Muscle?
No. But you can add additional water to taste.
Do you recommend mixing Recovery and More Muscle together in one shake?
You can after longer, tougher workouts but it is not necessary on a typical workout. PROGENEX Recovery is typically enough for post-workout.
Can Recovery and More Muscle be taken with carbs?
Yes. You can eat some carbs approximately 15 minutes after consuming a Recovery or More Muscle shake.
Can I blend fruit or yogurt with my Recovery shake?
Is there an ideal “wait” time before eating solid food after taking a Recovery shake?
We recommend waiting approximately 15 minutes.
WHEN TO TAKE IT
More Muscle?What’s the ideal time to take PROGENEX Recovery and PROGENEX
Ideally, take one More Muscle shake first thing in the morning, when your body is experiencing a protein deficit. Then take PROGENEX Recovery after training. If it was a very draining workout and you feel like you need more, add a scoop or two of More Muscle with your Recovery. You can take another More Muscle shake before bed and as a snack between meals.
What should I take on non-training days?
Take one PROGENEX More Muscle shake first thing in the morning. You also can take another shake later in the day as a meal replacement. Ensure a deep, sound, restorative sleep with PROGENEX Cocoon. And always remember that PROGENEX Recovery needs to be taken after each workout.
How would you combine the PROGENEX product line?
Take PROGENEX More Muscle first thing in the morning and then Recovery after each training session. Use PROGENEX Force pre-workout and then enjoy PROGENEX Flow as a snack between meals. At some point during the day, oil up with PROGENEX Omega+. Before retiring, sip your PROGENEX Cocoon. On non-training days, do the same, but simply without the PROGENEX Recovery.
WHAT IS IN IT
How is PROGENEX Recovery different from any other whey protein isolate?
PROGENEX Recovery is not simply a WPI, or whey protein isolate. PROGENEX Recovery has been hydrolyzed, or cut, using a proprietary enzymatic process that cuts the protein into tiny peptide sequences that can be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
What makes PROGENEX More Muscle so special?
Similar to PROGENEX Recovery, PROGENEX More Muscle is specially formulated for fast absorption. PROGENEX More Muscle also contains a full 20% BCAAs and an all-natural growth factor that helps you build lean muscle mass and burn fat, enabling you to achieve your best body composition ever.
Why is speed of absorption so important?
The faster protein is in your bloodstream, the faster it gets to your muscles, helping to produce the gains you want. It takes up to five hours for whole proteins, such as beef, chicken, or fish, to get into your bloodstream. All PROGENEX protein products have been hydrolyzed for rapid absorption, ensuring the vital nutrients get into your bloodstream in minutes and to your hungry muscle fibers fast!