1. Your information is safe with us. Rest assured, we collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and all other applicable data protection legislation, as amended from time to time.
2. When you use our site or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, fax, email and mobile phone number. We may also collect details of your computer’s internet protocol address and other details about your computer, which is automatically collected by our web server.
3. Other than as set out in the rest of this paragraph we will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing or any other purposes without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law. We operate an automatic opt-in policy which means that when you request information from us or make an enquiry, we add you to our database and:
4. If, at any time, you would like us to stop contacting you, simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
may contact you with relevant promotions, offers or information that we feel may be of interest to you, from time to time; and
may pass your details to third parties offering services linked to your information request or enquiry who may contact you with relevant promotions, offers or information.
5. We have technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent the loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
6. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties